KB & CO. CHARTERED ACCOUNTANTS
KB & CO. CHARTERED ACCOUNTANTS is a Professional Service Organization, set up in March 2004 by young 3 Chartered Accountant, Promoted by CA Babu K Thevar, our firm is one of the leading Chartered Accountants, serving an Indian and Multinational Corporates, Banking and Financial Institutions, Start-ups, High net-worth individuals, executives and expatriates. The firm is led by senior member, CA Babu K Thevar having collective experience of over twenty years, the firm also comprises of Team of 30 Semi Qualified Professionals. The Major areas of Workings are Risk Management, Auditing, Taxation, Company Law, Management Consultancy.
OUR SPECIALISED AREA OF
- Statutory Audits and Internal Audits.
- Fund based management advisory, such as preparation of project report, fund flow Statement, Budgets, Cash flow Statement, Trend Project, Etc.
- Internal Control Advisory
- Due diligence Audits and Investigations
- Advisory Services on Corporate laws, other allied laws
- Compliance and Secretarial Services including incorporation under the Companies Act.
- Special Investigation Audit and Fraud Audits
- Income Tax, GST
- Management and Internal Audit of Entities
- Preparation of Techno-Economic Feasibility Reports and representation to Financial Institutions and Banks for Term and Working Capital loans
- Designing Management Information Systems
- Preparation of Systems Manuals
- Project Finance
Some of the Our Clients:
- Kumar properties
- Golden Gate
- Naryana Hrudalaya Ltd ( NH Ltd)
- SBI Bank ( credit card ) and Branch statutory auditors
- Nixt serv IT Solutions (P) Ltd
- Hosting Raja
- Sri Adhinatha Jain Educational Trust
- TKS pvt Ltd
- Assis India Pvt Ltd.
- Suguna & co.
- Daily Thanthi ( Dina Thanthi News paper)
Highlights of budget 2018
KB & CO provides best company registration services in Bangalore, Whether you are a start-up business or a multinational corporation (MNC) looking to set up a subsidiary in Bangalore, KB & CO is best placed to assist. We incorporate several hundred Bangalore companies each year and provide on-going business administration services to them.