KB & CO. CHARTERED ACCOUNTANTS
KB & CO. CHARTERED ACCOUNTANTS is a Professional Service Organization, set up in March 2004 by young 3 Chartered Accountant, Promoted by CA Babu K Thevar, our firm is one of the leading Chartered Accountants, serving an Indian and Multinational Corporates, Banking and Financial Institutions, Start-ups, High net-worth individuals, executives and expatriates. The firm is led by senior member, CA Babu K Thevar having collective experience of over twenty years, the firm also comprises of Team of 30 Semi Qualified Professionals. The Major areas of Workings are Risk Management, Auditing, Taxation, Company Law, Management Consultancy.
OUR SPECIALISED AREA OF
- Statutory Audits and Internal Audits.
- Fund based management advisory, such as preparation of project report, fund flow Statement, Budgets, Cash flow Statement, Trend Project, Etc.
- Internal Control Advisory
- Due diligence Audits and Investigations
- Advisory Services on Corporate laws, other allied laws
- Compliance and Secretarial Services including incorporation under the Companies Act.
- Special Investigation Audit and Fraud Audits
- Income Tax, GST
- Management and Internal Audit of Entities
- Preparation of Techno-Economic Feasibility Reports and representation to Financial Institutions and Banks for Term and Working Capital loans
- Designing Management Information Systems
- Preparation of Systems Manuals
- Project Finance
Some of the Our Clients:
- Kumar properties
- Golden Gate
- Naryana Hrudalaya Ltd ( NH Ltd)
- SBI Bank ( credit card ) and Branch statutory auditors
- Nixt serv IT Solutions (P) Ltd
- Hosting Raja
- Sri Adhinatha Jain Educational Trust
- TKS pvt Ltd
- Assis India Pvt Ltd.
- Suguna & co.
- Daily Thanthi ( Dina Thanthi News paper)
Date of Furnishing Return -
a) Income Tax Filing
- For individual & firms to be filed income tax on or before 31st July for non audit cases.
- If not filed Income tax within due date: Penalty upto Rs 10000.
- For Tax audit cases, last date of filng income tax is 30th September.
b) Advance Tax to be Paid
On or before 15th June - 15%.
On or before 15th September- 30%.
On or before 15th December - 30%.
On or before 15th March - 25%.
|Section||Nature of Payment||Threshold Rs||Indv/ HUF TDS Rate (%)||Others TDS Rate (%)|
|192||Salaries||N/A||Basic on Slab||N/A|
|192A||Premature withdrawal from EPF||50000||10||N/A|
|193||Interest on Securities||10000||10||10|
|194B||Winning from Lotteries||10000||30||30|
|194C||Contractor- Single Transaction||30000||1||2|
|Contractor-During the F.Y.||30000||1||2|
|194G||Commission – Lottery||15000||5||5|
|194H||Commission / Brokerage||15000||5||5|
|194I||Rent of Land & Building||180000||10||10|
|Rent of Plant/Machinery/Equipment||180000||2||2|
|194IB||Rent by Individual/HUF||50000/PM||5||N/A|
|194J||Professional Fees / Technical Fees||30000||10||10|
|194IA||Transfer of certain Immovable property other than agriculture land||5000000||1||1|
|194L.A||Compensation on the transfer of certain immovable property other than agricultural land||250000||10||10|
At KB & CO, we understand the financial accounting needs of our clients and the importance of maintaining accurate records. We are one of the fastest growing income tax return filing consultants in Bangalore and incorporate the international accounting standards into our work.