KB & CO. CHARTERED ACCOUNTANTS
- Statutory Audits and Internal Audits.
- Fund based management advisory, such as preparation of project report, fund flow Statement, Budgets, Cash flow Statement, Trend Project, Etc.
- Internal Control Advisory
- Due diligence Audits and Investigations
- Advisory Services on Corporate laws, other allied laws
- Compliance and Secretarial Services including incorporation under the Companies Act.
- Special Investigation Audit and Fraud Audits
- Income Tax, GST
- Management and Internal Audit of Entities
- Preparation of Techno-Economic Feasibility Reports and representation to Financial Institutions and Banks for Term and Working Capital loans
- Designing Management Information Systems
- Preparation of Systems Manuals
- Project Finance
- Kumar properties
- Golden Gate
- Naryana Hrudalaya Ltd ( NH Ltd)
- SBI Bank ( credit card ) and Branch statutory auditors
- Nixt serv IT Solutions (P) Ltd
- Hosting Raja
- Sri Adhinatha Jain Educational Trust
- TKS pvt Ltd
- Assis India Pvt Ltd.
- Suguna & co.
- Daily Thanthi ( Dina Thanthi News paper)
Goods and Service Tax (GST)
In simple words, Goods and Service Tax (GST) is an indirect tax levied on the supply of goods and services. This law has replaced many indirect tax laws that previously existed in India.
GST is also mainly technologically driven. All activities like registration, return filing, application for refund and response to notice needs to be done online on the GST Portal. This will speed up the processes.
Under the previous regime, classification of products into different categories caused a lot of confusion and was a litigious issue. GST aims to solve this issue by bringing in Harmonized System of Nomenclature or HSN, which is an eight-digit code to identify products according to international standards.
Instead of several different taxes being levied by state and central government, GST proposes to impose only one tax. GST will replace several hidden taxes that were imposed by state governments and it will improve ease of doing business.
- CGST: Collected by the Central Government on an intra-state sale (Eg: Within Karnataka)
- SGST: Collected by the State Government on an intra-state sale (Eg: Within Karnataka)
- IGST: Collected by the Central Government for inter-state sale (Eg: Karnataka to Tamil Nadu)
KB & CO offers comprehensive personal, corporate, GST advisory services, tax return filing consultant and professional tax consulting services in Bangalore. We follow the latest technologies along with innovative ideas to provide customized services to our clients.